Friday, March 9, 2018

Where is Paris?


I want to tell you a funny story. I am preparing for my trip to Europe, and I want to check where we will go. It happens to be the day that I had a major internet failure in my house. I was not able to check Google maps online. My wife is am AAA member. Just like the good old days, she went and got me a paper map of France from the local AAA office. I spread it wide open in front of me and try to find Paris.  I searched and searched on this giant map for a long time, but lo and behold, I just simply CAN'T FIND PARIS, the capital of France... I gave up, felt so embarrassed . In the evening I had dinner with a couple of my friends. I asked one of them this stupid question: Where is Paris? He showed me on his phone. Yes, I saw it. Paris is in upper middle of France. After I got home, I went to my map of France again. You know what I still CAN NOT find it!!! .... I was so confused. ... Suddenly, I realized what is going on. Here is my answer:

Where is Paris? .... IT IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE MAP.

No matter how stupid I am, I still paint and willing to share. If you are interested to see how I paint, please join us in Paris and Tuscany. We still have a few openings. Please check my website to sign up.


No comments: